I just finished reading an inspiring blog by a great woman, Shannan. I have always had a bucket list in the back of my mind but I’ve never physically written down all I hope to do before my time is up. So here it is as it is currently imagined in my head. I’m sure I’ll come up with more to add but it’s nice to have a list to start crossing off.
As I truly believe “I will not die an unlived life”.
2. Ride on a motorcycle somewhere as beautiful as the PCH or Road to Hana.
3. Visit the Maldives
4. See a movie in a theater by myself
5. Change someone’s life
6. Track down a wonderful friend from college, Gina Rios, and give her the apology she so badly deserves
7. Hike in the grand canyon (this is happening in about 7 weeks!)
8. Live in another country for a short period of time.
9. Learn Russian and go back to Kazakhstan and thank all of J’s caregivers in person
10. Tour a foreign country on my bike
11. Rent an RV for entire summer and drive across the US with my boys
12. Complete a triathlon
13. Run a marathon a month for one year
14. Attend the summer olympics
15. Spend a year or more with an organization like Peace Corp
16. Own a horse
17. Further my degree in either sociology or social services
18. Learn to speak Spanish fluently
19. Write and publish a book
20. Spend a day at a nude beach
21. Train a group of women to complete their first marathons
22. Love without fear
23. Grow a successful garden
24. Become an affectionate person (hugging those I love)
25. Learn to cook